AboutThe Evangelical Liberal is a blog to explore more open and liberated ways of being a Christian, particularly for those who have struggled to find their way within the evangelical tradition. Read more
- Peace on earth?
- Was God’s will done in the US election result?
- Please don’t let Trump in!
- Saul among the prophets – an interesting worship experience
- God bless Greenbelt
- Coping with our faith crises
- An experience of divine absence
- Why doesn’t God magically sort out our problems?
- Cynical about miracles?
- Salvation – an alternative take?
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Pete Rollins
I’ve written plenty before about Good Friday – about the death and triumph of love, about the historical and spiritual reasons Jesus died, about whether Christ suffered so we don’t need to, and about how on earth we can call … Continue reading
I started this review over 3 years ago. Perhaps the length of time I’ve taken to complete it is an indication of how difficult it is to sum up this book in words… or perhaps it’s just a sign of … Continue reading
I’ve been talking about God’s general plans for our lives. But what about the times when we feel we need more specific divine direction and guidance? Or to widen it out a little, how can we ever hear from a … Continue reading