AboutThe Evangelical Liberal is a blog to explore more open and liberated ways of being a Christian, particularly for those who have struggled to find their way within the evangelical tradition. Read more
- “Up, civil unrest!” (an Easter-ish reflection)
- Still Evangelical Liberal after all these years?
- Reasons to be hopeful?
- Covid questions – 3. What kind of God would send a pandemic?
- Covid questions – 2. Is it sent by God to punish sin?
- Covid questions – 1. Is it the end of the world?
- All together at the cross
- Does light overcome darkness?
- God bless America
- The Penitent Thief – a Good Friday reflection
Top Posts & Pages
Category Archives: Guidance
So we’ve looked at whether God has a plan for your life, and whether he sees or even sets the future. Let’s get right down to the practical nitty-gritty. What does God actually want us to do? Now I’m not … Continue reading
This follows on from the last piece on whether God has a ‘perfect plan for our lives’. Part of how we answer that depends on another question – how much of the future does God know? How much has he … Continue reading