Here in the UK we’re awash with negative political and media rhetoric about people arriving in small boats to claim asylum. My wife works with refugees and has written this 2-part Christmas reflection to put a different slant on the narrative:
AboutThe Evangelical Liberal is a blog to explore more open and liberated ways of being a Christian, particularly for those who have struggled to find their way within the evangelical tradition. Read more
Join 325 other followers
- Jesus the asylum seeker
- “Up, civil unrest!” (an Easter-ish reflection)
- Still Evangelical Liberal after all these years?
- Reasons to be hopeful?
- Covid questions – 3. What kind of God would send a pandemic?
- Covid questions – 2. Is it sent by God to punish sin?
- Covid questions – 1. Is it the end of the world?
- All together at the cross
- Does light overcome darkness?
- God bless America
Top Posts & Pages